Here you will find a list of all our policies and procedures. These are working documents but we make them available in the name of transparency.
- Standard Terms and Conditions – These terms clarify the agreement between From Small Acorns (Subrideo LTD known as Subrideo) and the client for the provision of consultancy services within English Law. These terms are designed to protect the rights of all parties for all work performed and to align mutual expectations of engagement and are shown openly to form our contracted conditions of work.
- Business Continuity Plan – The purpose of this business continuity plan is to prepare Subrideo in the event of extended service outages caused by factors beyond our control (e.g., natural disasters, man-made events), and to restore services to the widest extent possible in a minimum time frame.
- Environmental Sustainability Policy – This is the Subrideo Ltd policy to support environmental sustainability. We undertake safety, risk and environmental audits which reduce waste and energy. These contribute to our plans and improve employee retention, client satisfaction and financial stability.
- Health And Safety Policy – We take very seriously our obligations and responsibilities under Health and Safety legislation. Our objective is to provide a safe working environment and a safe system of work.
- Equal Opportunities Policy – We influence our stakeholders to apply best practice by practising and demonstrating the Global Sullivan Principles of Fairness At Work. We support the Investors in People principles on Equal Opportunity.
- The Global Sullivan Principles – As a company which endorses the Global Sullivan Principles we will respect the law, and as a responsible member of society we will apply these Principles with integrity consistent with the legitimate role of business.